Help Us to Help You Have Peace of Mind
The Voluntary Assisted Dying (VAD) implementation date is 1 Jan 2023, however there is still urgent work that needs to be done prior to implementation and into the future.
Dying With Dignity Qld provides you with:
- a seven day a week contact phone number
- regular emails to keep you up to date
- public information sessions on VAD
- Advance Health Directives, Statement of Choice and Power of Attorney forms
- advice on how to talk to your doctor and other health professionals
- information on how to smooth the bumps along the way
- representation of your wishes when the law is reviewed
There is new information on the DWDQ website about the VAD process. Click here to open the website. Click on the “INFORMATION” dropdown tab, then open the item called “Information for GPs, Medical Specialists and Nurse Practitioners”.
Dying with Dignity Queensland
1300 733 818